VIEW FULL SIZE - CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
FREE UTILITIES! Our one-bedroom apartments are uniquely designed for independent seniors to enjoy their active lifestyle in a comfortable and affordable manner. You too, can continue your active lifestyle using the courtesy van for shopping, visiting local entertainment areas or with the convenience and ease of GRTC accessibility. Our affordable monthly rent begins at $815.00 with a minimum gross monthly income of 2 times the rent needed to qualify.
Maximum income restrictions are applied. Additionally, we have 24 apartments at a lower rent and income qualification when available and to qualified applicants. Click the website link below for a detailed and printable applicant package. Please return completed packages in person with a holding deposit for the apartment of choice when available or by mail to be placed on our waiting list. Rent and Income limits shown in online applicant package are subject to current rates as posted at the property. Please contact the rental office for the current limits, rental and deposit rates.
As a resident of The William Byrd Senior Apartments you will enjoy the following amenities and more:
- Resident controlled heating and cooling system.
- FREE UTILITIES!
- Key-pad entry with free key fob for each leaseholder.
- Emergency pull-cord system monitored 24-hours a day.
- Elevator access and low cost coin operated laundry facility.
- Spacious activity center with large screen TV, pool table & vending.
- Courtesy van, wheel chair accessible and free off-street parking.
- Convenient to many GRTC bus stops.
- Easy access to downtown, Carytown, and hospitals to include VCU, McGuire, Retreat and St. Mary’s.
- Convenient to Willow Lawn and Regency Mall for Shopping
Find us at 2501 West Broad Street , Richmond, VA 23220 – across the street from the Science Museum of Virginia